Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Gerber Federal Credit Union, an established and stable financial institution founded in Fremont, is seeking an experienced CFO.
If you are someone who is diligent, brings accountability to your work, is conscientious, thorough, concerned with rules and accuracy and is looking for an organization that delivers high-quality products and services, we would like to hear from you!
This position requires the ability and experience to develop and implement operational plans, oversee the preparation of budgets, supervise the development and implementation of financial information and control systems including ALCO, general ledger, cost allocation, investment accounting, and so much more!
The ideal candidate will need to meet these minimum requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Advanced degree and CPA and/or CMA are preferred.
- Seven to ten years of related progressive experience, preferably in a financial environment.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of financial and accounting practices and procedures.
- Understanding of governmental regulations and reporting requirements.
- Familiarity with related auditing and information services functions.
- Understanding of Credit Union operations and information needs.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and supervisory skills
- Strong communication abilities.
- Solid organizational skills.
- A robust 401(k) plan, Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Credit Union paid Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, vision, critical illness and accident options, short and long-term disability insurance, supplemental childcare program, paid vacation, holidays, and floating holidays, as well as a subsidized wellness program, tuition reimbursement, logo-wear allowance, and a smart casual work environment.
All applicants must be over 18 years of age and satisfactorily pass employment credit screen, background check and drug screen. Gerber Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.