FLOAT Teller (Part-time)
Full Job DescriptionDescription:
The function of a teller is to play a vital role in the customer banking experience. Tellers are the face of ChoiceOne Bank. As a teller you will provide World Class Customer Service by handling transactions accurately and efficiently. Through your daily interactions with customer you will discover opportunities to help grow ChoiceOne Bank and introduce the customers to a banker.
REPORTS TO: Universal Banker / Assistant Branch Manager / Branch Manager
- Accurately and in great confidentiality handle banking transactions
- Advance funds from credit cards and other accounts
- Miscellaneous duties may include night deposits, ATM balancing and service, supplies, answering phone, etc.
- Assists with training of new teller staff.
- Is responsible for being familiar with and complying with the provisions of the Bank Secrecy Act FACTA and USA PATRIOT Act as they relate to the functions of this position. Completes all required reports related to those acts and reports any observed violations or potential violations of those acts to a supervisor or other appropriate bank officer.
- Performs other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Minimum of 6 months cash handling experience is preferred
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to follow policy and procedures
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to multi task
- High School or GED
- Vault and Atm Certified with 12 months
- Meeting and exceed teller sales/referral goals
- Processing cash and non-cash bank transactions accurately, and efficiently while balancing daily
- Acquiring and maintaining up to date knowledge of banking products, financial services, and technology
- Requires schedule flexibility