Customer Service Representative - Agency Department
We are hiring on behalf of Gerber Life Insurance in Fremont, MI. We are seeking dynamic, customer service- oriented individuals for their Agency Support team.
In a manner consistent with compliance and regulatory requirements, respond to agent’s inquiries via multi-media factors to address inquiries which include but are not limited to appointment and licensing statuses, commissions, product information, resolving billing problems, payments and policy change requests
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- High School diploma
- Commute to work onsite in Fremont, MI
- 1 year Customer Service experience
- Contact center experience and knowledge considered a plus
- Insurance industry experience and knowledge considered a strong advantage
- Excellent PC, data entry and word processing software skills
- Customer Service advocate with ability to detect unfulfilled needs
- Strong and accurate business English, verbal and written communication skills (grammar and spelling)
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule - including early evenings.
** Must be reliable