BE A HERO! JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Brook of Cedar Springs and The Brook of Newaygo has a rewarding career opportunity for you as a Maintenance Worker.
Because ‘Hero’ is not a job title.
• Employee Bonus Programs
• Health Insurance
• Simple IRA
• Holiday Pay
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible Schedule
• Eligible for Free College Courses
• Learn New Things Daily
• Beautiful Work Environment
• Fun, Family-Like Atmosphere
• Ability to Work Positively with the Public and Older Adults
• Basic Knowledge of Plumbing, Heating, Carpentry and
• Desire to Work With Seniors
• Able to Work Independently
• Willing to Be Part Of A Team
• Able to Communicate Effectively
• Must Be Able to Pass a Criminal Background Check
• Self Motivated
• Ability to Travel (travel reimbursement)
Monday through Friday Day Shift
Some On Call Required
2 Days a Week at Cedar Springs
2 Days a Week at Newaygo
This description indicates the general nature of the position. It is not intended to fully describe the position duties.
You may apply at BrookRetirement.com/careers