Behavioral Health Therapist I
Seeking a Behavioral Health Therapist to work at our White Cloud/Big Rapids location. Experience providing evidenced-based therapy needed, experience needed with working in an Integrated Care Model preferred. Excellent organizational and communication skills; and the ability to utilize an Electronic Medical Record a must.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to be flexible, maintaining a rotating schedule between school-based setting and outpatient care setting.
- Outpatient therapy, Brief interventions and consultations, assessments and follow-up services
- Comply with mandatory reporting requirements.
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams and settings
- Documentation in Electronic Health Records
- Engaging with families, parents, school personnel and the community
- Masters degree and limited/full licensure in counseling or social work. LMSW preferred
- 1-3 years experience in a behavioral health or substance use setting. CAADC preferred or willingness to apply for a CAADC development plan once hired.
Location(s): White Cloud, MI and Big Rapids, MI
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits: Prorated. Competitive wage and excellent benefits package. FHC is an eligible organization for State and Federal Loan Repayment Programs.
Family Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.