Are you a licensed LPN, MA or EMT looking to provide care to patients in a patient-centered, medical office setting? Are you looking for an employer that can offer great benefits with limited night and Saturday hours? Then we want to talk to you!
At Family Health Care, our Patient Care Specialists are a vital part of the care team. This position provides direct support and assistance to our patients; working closely with physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in a primary care clinic setting to ensure the best possible care is provided.
As a team, we place integrity, teamwork, service to others, excellence, and stewardship above all else to ensure the success of our mission and vision. Through this, we are able to provide and create resources, community and direct support for access to care, and a focus on serving all parts and members of our communities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Documenting patient information
- Taking patient vital signs
- Administering immunizations
- Prepping patient exam rooms
- Assist providers with various procedures
- Must have one of the following licenses:
- LPN (requires license to practice in Michigan)
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- CPR certified
- Completion of certified medical assistant program and/or registered medical assistant certification is desired
- Experience in a primary care clinic preferred
Location(s): White Cloud, Michigan
Employment Type: Full-Time
Benefits: Full Benefits
Family Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.