Family Health Care (FHC) is seeking a full-time Optometric Technician to provide both clinical and administrative support under the supervision/guidance of an Optometrist. Comprehensive vision care services are provided in our new state of the art facility as well as in area school districts through a mobile optometry outreach program.
- Informs patients of what is involved in examinations and treatment procedures.
- Assist with eye examinations as needed
- Maintains patient records
- Handles some technical duties involving equipment and vision correction preparations
- Valid clinical license of Optometric Assistant or Medical Assistant
- 2 years of Optical/Medical experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Electronic Health Records
- Experience in all aspects of billing for optometry and related services
Location: White Cloud/Baldwin, MI
Benefits: Competitive wages and excellent benefits.
Employment Type: Full-TimeFamily Health Care is an equal opportunity employer.