Pharmacy Technician II
Family Health Care Pharmacy is looking for a Licensed Certified Pharmacy Technician to join our White Cloud Pharmacy team. At Family Health Care, you will have an opportunity to work with other technicians, pharmacists, and medical providers to provide friendly and accurate individualized care to every customer while expanding your current skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prescription processing including data entry and insurance billing
- Operate cash register
- Create a positive customer experience both in person and on the phone
- Ability to successfully work both independently and within a team
- Proficient computer and typing skills (Rx30 a plus!)
- Prior pharmacy experience a plus with ability to continually learn
- PTCB or similar certification preferred
- State of Michigan Pharmacy Technician Licensure Required
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Basic math skills
- Bilingual Preferred
Location: White CLoud, MI
Employment Type: Full-Time.
Benefits: Pro rated
Family Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.