Assembly Operator; Newaygo, MI
Magna Mirrors is currently seeking Assembly Operators on all shifts. This client is a mobility technology company specializing in mirrors for automotive industry. The Assembly operator, as a member of a cross-functional team, performs production work to assemble or fabricate a product or sub-assembly in accordance with team goals.
Available Shift -1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
- Operates machinery, light weight or large heavy assembly, material handling, and inspection.
- Performs production work to assemble or fabricate a product or sub-assembly in accordance with team production goals.
- May perform work manually and/or by machine operation.
- Ensures product and process quality and efficiency through appropriate inspection and continuous improvement problem solving activities.
- Maintains procedures and standards to provide compliance with quality standards for assigned area.
- Efficiently performs basic preventative maintenance and routine product changeover setups.
- Maintains material movement systems and completes proper paperwork and documentation to guide operations of the team.
- Participates in annual planning process, understanding plant objectives and identifying improvements to help attain goals.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of team objectives.
- Able to pass drug screening.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrates ability to operate within production and quality standards which includes being able to operate/utilize all job-related equipment. Equipment may include fork-lift, hand tools, production machinery, etc.
- Perform the job safely while adhering to company safety standards.
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay Rate: $12 - 12.50/hr
– Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
– Health Insurance
– Referral Bonus Program
– Employee of the Month
– Employee Appreciation Day
– Weekly pay by check, direct deposit or paycard.