Grant Tire Wholesalers Plus Auto Show 2023
Bring your cars, trucks, motorcycles, jeeps, and tractors!
PRE 2000 TRUCK I 2000 - NEWER TRUCK I JEEP I OFFROAD/TRACTOR/CYCLE/OTHER I MODERN MUSCLE
- 8:00 am Registration Begins
- 9:00 am Show Begins
- Awards to specified classes below
- Dash Plaques to first 50 Registered Vehicles
- 11:30 pm Trophies to be Awarded
- Coffee & Donuts
CLASSIC OTHER I CLASSIC FORD I CLASSIC GM I CLASSIC MOPAR I BEST OF SHOW/PEOPLE'S CHOICE
We are happy to partner with West Michigan's Veterans Ranch! A portion of proceeds will go to help their 501C3 non-profit organization, which is an amazing, local source for Veteran's and their families. Proudly founded and run by Veterans! We were able to donate $806.55 from our previous car show to them because of your attendance!
Register Online by clicking the green button on the right
Printable Registration Form here
Show Rules & Regulations
1. Maintaining the safety of everyone in attendance is the highest priority. DRIVE SLOWLY!
2. Exhibitors Registration number (given at check-in) must be clearly displayed on the show vehicle.
3. You must turn in THIS Registration Form to be entered into the drawings, and qualify for the Public Vote.
4. All vehicles must be parked and ready to show by 9am.
5. This is a family event, so any display of questionable music, videos, art or other media is not permitted.
6. Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring their display area is clean prior to leaving at the end of the show.
Please be respectful - absolutely NO spinning of tires in display field.
7. The PUBLIC will vote on their favorite vehicles. Decisions are final.
8. Judges will calculate votes in categorical choices. Multiple trophies will be awarded. Decisions are final.
9. This event is being held to raise money for a great, worthy cause, so thank you for coming out, and HAVE FUN!
Pancake Breakfast at the Ashland-Grant Fire Dpt a couple blocks down the road!
Please refer to the main page for all updated Festival information.