Logging Festival Vendor Information 2021
*Due to scheduled Road Construction, new location will be Shaw Park in Newaygo*
* All activities during Logging Festival will be located at Shaw Park!
Newaygo hosts our Annual Logging Festival! Thank you for making one of our favorite community events a success! We're glad to have you join us and appreciate the continued support by returning year after year! It's good to see some new faces, too!
- Fill out the online application or use the printable version below.
- Fill out printed agreement, due upon check in.
- Your application confirmation will be sent via email within 24 hours.
- Credit Card: only accepted for payment in-full for entire space costs.
- Check, Cash or Money Order: Made payable to River Country Chamber of Commerce of Newaygo County - PO Box 181, Newaygo, MI 49337. Total space cost to be paid within ten business days of applying to the show to secure requested space. Payment in full is due by Aug 20th. Remember payments and registrations received after August 1 will have a $25.00 increased registration cost.
- If Applying after August 20th, payment will be due in full at time of application.
- The Exhibitor instructions including move in logistics will be emailed no later than September 1st
We are always available to assist as you evaluate the show and plan your exhibit. Call today to discuss specific sponsorship opportunities and/or exhibit locations. All efforts will be made to accommodate past attendees, new attendees on a first come first serve basis and handicap requirements.
Apply Online Here
You may also download the River Country Chamber Logging Festival Exhibitor Application by clicking link below. Just email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (231-452-6512) or mail it (PO Box 181, Newaygo, MI 49337)
Printable Registration Form & Information