Memorial Weekend Arts & Crafts Vendor Sign-Up 2019
The show consistently draws in over 3000 people over this 3-day event. Visitors who are seeking unique craft items, searching for goods and services as well as looking for unique and great local foods spend time at this annual event. We are excited to keep with the Family theme with additional activities for the whole family. The show is an annual tradition for those who live and vacation in and around Newaygo County.
If you want more information please feel free to contact Denise Anderson; Events Coordinator or Colleen Lynema; Executive Director at 231-652-3068 or stop by the Chamber Office at 1 State Road (Stream Building - 2nd floor).
Our exhibitors return, year after year, because they enjoy the small-town atmosphere of Newaygo. With limited spots, don't wait to secure yours today!
Download the and with show details, pricing and park plans or Register on line by clicking here. Prices increase by $25.00 after May 1st on ALL registrations so don't wait to get your registration in today.
Do you want to be an Exhibitor? Here is how the process works:
- Fill out the online application or print and fill out printed agreement.
- Your application confirmation will be sent via email within 24 hours (if you don't get one please call us 231-652-3068).
- Credit Card: only accepted for payment in-full for entire space costs.
- Check, Cash or Money Order: Made payable to River Country Chamber of Commerce of Newaygo County - PO Box 181, Newaygo, MI 49337. Total space cost to be paid within ten business days of applying to the show to secure requested space. Payment in full is due by May 20th. Remember payments and registrations received after May 1 will have a $25.00 increased registration cost.
- If Applying after May 20, Payment will be due in full at time of application.
- The Exhibitor instructions including move in logistics will be emailed no later than May 21st
- Contact us to discuss specific exhibit locations, or exhibit concerns: 231-652-3068 or
Let's Get Started! You can now apply and pay online!
We are always available to assist as you evaluate the show and plan your exhibit. Call today to discuss specific sponsorship opportunities and/or exhibit locations. All efforts will be made to accommodate past attendees, new attendees on a first come first serve basis and handicap requirements.
Online Exhibitor Application You may also download the River Country Chamber Memorial Weekend Arts & Crafts Festival Exhibitor Application to apply. Just email, fax (231-452-6512) or mail it (PO Box 181, Newaygo, MI 49337) in today.
Main event Sponsors