Newaygo County Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect(NCPCA) would like to invite you the 13th Annual Dinner Theater and Auction on March 16 and 17th.
Costumes are encouraged!
NCPCA provides many services to our community. We also need community support to help with these endeavors;
We believe that every child deserves a happy and healthy childhood. We adhere to this by offering a number of programs:
We have been able to provide these programs with the generous support and donations from people like you. With limited state funding, we are always in need of assistance to continue these programs.
Would you please consider making a tax-deductible charitable donation this year to our Dinner Theater/Silent Auction? Your contribution will have a significant impact on our ability to continue to provide these much-needed programs offered in Newaygo County. Our thirteenth annual fundraiser will be held March 16 & 17, 2018. Last year we profited a total of $20,000 including our match contribution made possible from The Fremont Area Community Foundation. The 280 attendees supported our program with compassion.
We sincerely appreciate your support of Newaygo County Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect and look forward to seeing you at the play in the spring!
With Kind Regards,
Denise Roesly, NCPCA Executive Director
P.S. – Remember our auction funds will be matched $.50/$1.00 by the Fremont Area Community Foundation, making your contribution worth 50% more!! Don’t miss this opportunity to impact a child’s life in Newaygo County!
“Safety and security don’t just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear.” ~Nelson Mandala
- The ACT Parenting Program teaches parents about child development and the effects of violence in the homes
- The Summer Lunch Program provides an average of 4,500 lunches to children each summer
- The Summer Program offers over 450 children a meal and a safe, structured environment for half a day, up to five days a week to be active and social with other children
- Safe/unsafe touch presentations were given to 1,750 children last year to teach appropriate and inappropriate touch and how to talk to an adult about it
- The Safe Kids Program offers car seat safety checks and education, and provides car seats if needed
- Pack and plays and sleep sacks are given out to promote safe sleep environments, as Newaygo County is 3rd in the state for infant deaths due to unsafe sleep conditions
- “Just for Me” bags are provided to an average of 50 children yearly, containing hygiene products and other comfort items to children who are suddenly displaced from their homes due to disaster, domestic violence, or abuse/neglect.