Registration: Memorial Weekend Vendor 2023
Date and Time
Saturday May 27, 2023 Sunday May 28, 2023
We're changing things up a bit! Please note that this will be a 2 day event! You must attend both days to secure a spot.
Friday- Early Set up
Must check early set up on registration form
Please arrive between 3pm & 6pm. Once you are checked in, you'll have until dusk to set up.
Must check in with Chamber booth before setting up
This is the only time you're allowed to pull your vehicle into the park. Not all vehicles will be able to pull in due to location and safety
Check in starts at 7am
Must have booth open at 10am
May not close until 5pm
Must have booth open at 10am
May not close until
Brooks Park, Downtown Newaygo
28 State Road
Newaygo, MI 49337
Exhibitor Pricing: (All Prices Increase by $25.00 after May 2nd)
Arts & Craft $75.00
Member Businesses - $100.00 (Not a member? Ask us about membership)
Non-Profit Members - $75.00
Resale Product - $100.00
12 wide x 24 deep booth:
Arts & Craft (limited #) - $125.00
Resale Products (limited #) - $150.00
Send EmailRegistration: Memorial Weekend Vendor...
Our Memorial Weekend Arts & Crafts Show is open for exhibitors! We'd love for you to help us celebrate. Our visitors are seeking handmade crafts, one of a kind resale items and local foods. I bet you have something to offer them! Additional events that will entice buyers include our annual Car Show, live music, and local businesses will have sidewalk sales and specials! This show has continuously brought in approximately 4,500 guests. We average about 90 vendors with a mix of handmade, resale and our member businesses.
Newaygo is a small community that thrives with tourism thanks to our natural resources like the Muskegon River running right through the downtown district as well as numerous trails.
We'd love for you to stay the weekend with us! (There is no overnight camping in Brooks Park) Click here for a list of of our Members that offer lodging!
We will have numerous food truck options in the park, but you can find a full list of Member dining options that are sure to satisfy here!
Food Trucks - Must have prior approval before registering
- Water is provided
- Power is insufficient in areas, generators are permitted
- You may conduct your health department inspections at this event. Please note they are not allowed at Freedom Fest or Christmas Walk for your planning purposes.
- You may set up 1-2 days prior to event, just let us know so we can make arrangements
- MLM businesses (colorstreet, tupperware, paparazzi, etc) must have prior approval before registering to ensure we don't have multiple on site.
- Provide your own tent & chairs
- Most guests have tents with walls that can be secured
- Items can be left in tents but we always suggest taking valuables with you
- It is best to leave items on tables, in case it rains over night
- Weights are useful if it gets windy
- Parking passes will be provided
- Handicap parking will be assigned
- Do not park around the park, this takes up spots for shoppers.
- Your booth must be open for both days. There is not a one day option.
- You may not tear down early on either day. Exhibitors who choose to close early will not be asked back.
- No power or water available
Do not move picnic tables per City of Newaygo's request
The Library restrooms are for Library customers only. Please use the portables that are provided
All vendors must use the dumpster in the parking lot (noted on map) for their trash, not the city dumpster or trash cans within the park. Trash cans within the park are for general use.
Food Vendors may choose to provide their own trash cans; and may empty those in the dumpster in the corner of the parking lot
All garbage will need to be put in the dumpster in the corner of the parking lot , not the city dumpster. Volunteers will monitor general use trash cans
Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all areas of Brooks Park
Must attend Saturday & Sunday and be open from 10am - 5pm. No exceptions.
You are responsible for your children and pets. The stage is not a play place.
This is a family friendly event. Behavior should be conducted as so. We ask that you limit your profanity and disagreements.
WAYS TO REGISTER:
CLICK THE GREEN REGISTER BUTTON ON THE RIGHT
PRINTABLE REGISTRATION HERE
CALL US! 231-652-3068
Cancellation/Weather, etc POLICY