Vendor Registration Logging Festival 2023
Our Logging Festival is open for exhibitors! We'd love for you to help us celebrate. Our visitors are seeking handmade crafts, one of a kind resale items and local foods. I bet you have something to offer them! Additional events that will entice buyers include our annual Professional & Amateur Lumberjack Competition, live wood carving, a Sunday Parade and local businesses will have sidewalk sales and specials! This show has continuously brought in approximately 4,500 guests. We average about 90 vendors with a mix of handmade, resale and our member businesses.
Newaygo is a small community that thrives with tourism thanks to our natural resources like the Muskegon River running right through the downtown district as well as numerous trails.
Check out the Main Event Page Here
We'd love for you to stay the weekend with us! (There is no overnight camping in Brooks Park) Click here for a list of of our Members that offer lodging!
We will have numerous food truck options in the park, but you can find a full list of Member dining options that are sure to satisfy here!
Food Trucks - Must have prior approval before registering -Registration is Full
- Water is provided
- Power is insufficient in areas, generators are permitted
- You may conduct your health department inspections at this event. Please note they are not allowed at Freedom Fest or Christmas Walk for your planning purposes.
- You may set up 1 day prior to event, just let us know so we can make arrangements
- MLM businesses (colorstreet, tupperware, paparazzi, etc) must have prior approval before registering to ensure we don't have multiple on site.
- Businesses/Organizations must be current River Country Chamber Members to have a booth on site
- Provide your own tent & chairs
- Your tent can be any color
- Most guests have tents with walls that can be secured
- Items can be left in tents but we always suggest taking valuables with you
- It is best to leave items on tables, in case it rains overnight
- Weights & stakes are permitted and are useful if it gets windy
- Parking passes will be provided
- Handicap parking will be assigned
- Do not park around the park, this takes up spots for shoppers.
- You may not tear down early on either day. Exhibitors who choose to close early will not be asked back. This means ALL BOOTHS STAY OPEN TILL 5 & you do not start packing until 5pm.
- No power or water available
- No soliciting other events that are not hosted by River Country Chamber or members of. We work really hard to promote our members.
- Final details will be emailed a week prior to the event.
- Booth placement will be given out on site during registration. All comments will be taken into consideration when placing your booth.
Do not move picnic tables per City of Newaygo's request
The Library restrooms are for Library customers only. Please use the portables that are provided
All vendors must use the dumpster in the parking lot (noted on map) for their trash, not the city dumpster or trash cans within the park. Trash cans within the park are for general use.
Food Vendors may choose to provide their own trash cans; and may empty those in the dumpster in the corner of the parking lot
All garbage will need to be put in the dumpster in the corner of the parking lot , not the city dumpster. Volunteers will monitor general use trash cans
Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all areas of Brooks Park
Do not move any barriers, ropes, cones, etc without permission from an officer or chamber staff
Must attend Saturday & Sunday and be open from 10am - 5pm. No exceptions.
You are responsible for your children and pets. The stage is not a play place.
This is a family friendly event. Behavior should be conducted as so. We ask that you limit your profanity and disagreements.
WAYS TO REGISTER:
CLICK THE GREEN REGISTER BUTTON ON THE RIGHT
PRINTABLE REGISTRATION HERE
CALL US! 231-652-3068
Cancellation/Weather, etc POLICY