River Country Clover Crawl 2023
PLEASE STOP BY A REGISTRATION SPOT LISTED BELOW ON DAY OF EVENT TO SIGN UP!(PRE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED)After a super successful 2nd year, we are excited to announce the 3rd Annual River Country Clover Crawl! A county-wide bar crawl! Celebrate the end of winter with us and support local businesses. Trolley's have been set up to take crawlers safely to participating locations listed below. Park close to home and spend the day roaming around the county!
- 1 Complimentary Drink
- Exclusive Drink Specials
- Food Specials at Select Locations
- Free Cover with our Lucky Badge
- Professional Photographer
- Exclusive Access to our Crawl Transportation
- St. Patrick's Day Accessories
- Must be 21 to Participate with Valid Id upon check in. No exceptions.
- No beverages allowed on trolley. Strictly enforced with a $250 fine.
- If you miss the "Last Ride" back to your original destination you will be responsible for finding your own ride. Please plan accordingly.
- Must be kind and courteous to all staff.
- Follow posted Social Zone Guidelines when utilizing that area to consume beverages.
- Please use crosswalk when going across M-37 in downtown Newaygo.
- All last rides are at 5:45pm. No exceptions. This means if your car is at The Driftwood and you're at The Brewery, you'll need to be at the Outback Social Zone by 5:45 to catch the last trolley to Croton.